Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. CO-OPTION OF PARISH COUNCILLORS
2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
3. APPROVAL OF REASONS FOR APOLOGY FOR ABSENCE
4. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND SIGNIFICANT INTEREST
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
5. PUBLIC INTERVAL
The period of time designated for public participation in accordance with Standing Order 1(d) shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Subject to Standing Order 1(e), each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 2 minutes
6. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
7. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
8. A20 OVERNIGHT LORRY PARKING RESTRICTIONS SCHEME
9. BOROUGH COUNCILLORS REPORT
11. ANNUAL POLICING SURVEY
11. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
All applications received by the date of this agenda will be shown on the attached Planning Application Record. If no Planning Application Record is attached then no applications have been received. Other applications may be discussed if they are received after the date of publication and councillors do not consider them to be contentious. Please contact the Clerk for further information
13. ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA
14. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
Marie Norris Clerk
HOTHFIELD PARISH COUNCIL
PLANNING APPLICATION RECORD
No applications at present date.
|Last Update 28.08.2019||
© 2019 Hothfield Parish Council