Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. APPROVAL OF REASONS FOR APOLOGY FOR ABSENCE
3. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND SIGNIFICANT INTEREST
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
4. PUBLIC INTERVAL
The period of time designated for public participation in accordance with Standing Order 1(d) shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Subject to Standing Order 1(e), each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 2 minutes
5. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
6. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
7. A20 OVERNIGHT LORRY PARKING RESTRICTIONS SCHEME
8. BOROUGH COUNCILLORS REPORT
10. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
Applications received by the date of this agenda will be shown on the attached
Planning Application Record.
If no Planning Application Record is attached then no applications have been received
12. ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA
13. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
HOTHFIELD PARISH COUNCIL
PLANNING APPLICATION RECORD
19/00126/TC 26 The Street, Hothfield, Ashford, Kent, TN26 1ES
Decision Notices received from ABC
19/00673/AS Manor Cottage, Church Lane, Hothfield, Ashford, TN26 1EL
Borough Council: Permit
|Last Update 01.07.2019||
© 2019 Hothfield Parish Council