Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
4. PUBLIC INTERVAL
The period of time designated for public participation in accordance with Standing Order 1(d) shall not exceed 30 minutes. Subject to Standing Order 1(e), each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 2 minutes
5. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
6. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
7. A20 OVERNIGHT LORRY PARKING RESTRICTIONS SCHEME
8. BOROUGH COUNCILLORS REPORT
10. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
12. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
HOTHFIELD PARISH COUNCIL
PLANNING APPLICATION RECORD
18/0973/AS The Granary, Church Lane, Hothfield, Ashford, TN26 1EL
18/01219 The Granary, Church Lane, Hothfield, Ashford, TN26 1EL
|Last Update - 02.09.2018||
© 2018 Hothfield Parish Council
Webmaster services by