Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND SIGNIFICANT INTEREST
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
3. PUBLIC INTERVAL
The period of time designated for public participation in accordance with Standing Order 1(d) shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Subject to Standing Order 1(e), each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 2 minutes
4. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
5. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
6. COMMUNICATION TO RESIDENTS ABOUT NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
7. HISTORICAL MINUTES OF ABC's HOTHFIELD REGENERATION TASK GROUP
8. COACH DRIVE DROP-IN EXHIBITION FOLLOW-UP
9. A20 OVERNIGHT LORRY PARKING RESTRICTIONS SCHEME
10. BOROUGH COUNCILLORS REPORT
Payment of Accounts
12. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
Applications received by the date of this agenda will be shown on the attached
Planning Application Record.
If no Planning Application Record is attached then no applications have been received
14. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
|Last Update 02.02.2018||
© 2018 Hothfield Parish Council