Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND SIGNIFICANT INTEREST
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
1) At which form of village meeting, official or unofficial, informal or formal, are Parish Councillors obliged to declare an interest?
2) If a Parish Councillor declares an interest in a Planning Application, should they then be expected to leave the room whilst the Application is discussed?
3. CO-OPTION OF PARISH COUNCILLORS
4. PUBLIC INTERVAL
The period of time designated for public participation in accordance with Standing Order 1(d) shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Subject to Standing Order 1(e), each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 2 minutes
5. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
6. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
7. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
Installation of Bench in The Street
2016 Play Area Inspection
Sector Led Body to procure Audit for small councils - Introduction Letter and Factsheet from
NALC/SLCC/Association of Drainage Authorities
KALC Local Plan WorkshopHothfield Neighbourhood Plan
Adoption of Budget and Setting of Precept for 2016-2017
Applications received by the date of this agenda will be shown on the attached
Planning Application Record.
Other applications may be discussed if they are received after the date of publication
and councillors do not considered them to be contentious. Please contact the Clerk for
10. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
HOTHFIELD PARISH COUNCIL
PLANNING APPLICATION RECORD
15/00219/TC Sian Cottage Polla House, Church Lane, Hothfield, Ashford, TN26 1EL
Reduce canopy and re-shape Oak Tree (marked A)
Decision Notices received from ABC
15/01453/AS Waterfall Barn, Water Fall Road, Hothfield, Ashford, Kent TN26 1HX
Demolition and levelling of breeze block agricultural building lying within a conservation area
Borough Council: Permit
|Last Update 07.01.2016||
© 2016 Hothfield Parish Council