Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND SIGNIFICANT INTEREST
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.)
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
3. CO-OPTION OF PARISH COUNCILLOR
5. PUBLIC INTERVAL
6. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
7. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
8. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
Renewal of Webmaster Services
10. FUTURE OF YOUTH PROJECT
11. ANNUAL PLAY AREA INSPECTION
12. VILLAGE RISK ASSESSMENT/RISK INSPECTION
Applications received by the date of this agenda will be shown on the attached
Planning Application Record.
Other applications may be discussed if they are received after the date of publication
and councillors do not considered them to be contentious. Please contact the Clerk forfurther information.
14. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
28 August 2013
|Last Update 28.08.2013||
© 2013 Hothfield Parish Council