Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND SIGNIFICANT INTEREST
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.)
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
3. CO-OPTION OF PARISH COUNCILLOR
5. PUBLIC INTERVAL
5. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
6. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
7. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
Arrangements for August
9. FUTURE OF YOUTH PROJECT
10. VILLAGE FETE AND GARDEN COMPETITION
11. RISK ASSESSMENT/RISK INSPECTION
Applications received by the date of this agenda will be shown on the attached
Planning Application Record.
Other applications may be discussed if they are received after the date of publication
and councillors do not considered them to be contentious. Please contact the Clerk for
13. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
27 June 2013
HOTHFIELD PARISH COUNCIL
PLANNING APPLICATION RECORD
13/00531/AS Hall Farm, Little Chart Road, Hothfield, Ashford, Kent TN26 1EX
Change of use of land for the keeping of horses and construction of a
riding arena adjacent to existing stables on land at Hall Farm
|Last Update 30.06.2013||
© 2013 Hothfield Parish Council